Our Awana program would like to expand to include older 2-year-olds and younger 3′s in an Awana club called Puggles. We need a willing worker, (or two) to join Cristi Maderia in this ministry. Would you please consider joining us on Sunday afternoons from 4:00 PM to 5:45 PM for Puggles?
Our society seems to be placing less-and-less importance on Biblical truths and more-and-more emphasis on moral relativism and political correctness. It has been found that if children are not introduced to Biblical values by the time they are 14 years old, the chance that they will ever know (let alone value) the purposes of GOD in Christ diminish rapidly as they grow older. The result is that as adults, they will experience hopelessness, living selfish lives devoid of meaningful purpose. The goal of the Awana ministry at NRBC is to build a strong biblical foundation in the lives of kids, youth, and their families through a program of Bible teaching, scripture memorization/understanding, and FUN.
Please join us on Sundays from 4:00 PM to 5:45 PM beginning September 16, 2012, and continuing to June 9, 2013 (except for major holiday weekends).
What Has God Called Me to Be?
- Only about 10-15 percent of youth raised in the church have a biblical worldview when they finish high school;
- Heading out to life on their own, 69-94 percent of young adults will also walk away from the church
But in Christ there’s hope!
- When parents and churches come together to intentionally teach God’s Word throughout childhood and adolescence, they can move kids toward spiritual maturity, resulting in life-defining, long-lasting impact.
- A lifelong, fruitful relationship with Jesus.
Join Us …
- for the Awana® Clubs at North Run Baptist Church starting on Sunday, September 11, 2011 from 4:00 to 5:45 PM and continuing on Sunday afternoons through May, 2012.
- For children ages 3-4 and children in grades K-6.